Want to Get Published on the Chatwolfs Blog?
At Chatwolfs, is a fantastic platform for writers who are well-informed in a specific niche. We are happy to accept high-quality articles and willing to pay for publishing it. Be one of the elite guest bloggers on Chatwolfs. We keep looking for fresh and engaging content from the sharpest minds to help our audience with valuable information. Think you’re up to the task? Please continue reading to learn what it takes to write a successful post for us.
Don’t get discouraged if your topic is not on the list, revise the article according to guidelines given below and we may accept your article.
- We accept only informative articles on
- News, Sports
- Must be 100% original and never be posted elsewhere.
- High-Quality articles should be 1000+ words and should deliver in-depth information.
- The article should be meaningful and insightful.
- The article should not be a regurgitation of several existing articles.
- NO advertising, Promotion is strictly prohibited, mentions are accepted.
- Please check your grammar extensively; no spelling mistakes will be accepted.
- Include a maximum of 2 external links in the article (High DA). Spammy or self-promotional links will be removed right away.
- Images: Include one image for each paragraph (with no copyright restrictions)
- The article should be engaging.
- No long boring article
- Use catchy headlines and sub-headlines (H1, H2, etc.)
- Conversational language is welcomed.
- Scannable content
- Ask the readers’ questions.
- Make it any interactive.
- Start with captivating intro and at the end with a convincing summary.
- In the case of a tech review, the category includes the latest and updated information on pricing, integrations, how it works, pros/cons.
- Author information include a clear headshot and brief bio of the author (which can include one link)
- Recommendations (appreciated but not required):
- A quote from an authoritative resource
- Table, chart, graph, or graphic
- Editorial changes for style, clarity, and SEO may be made to the article. The decision of publication is entirely at the discretion on our proofreading team. We may ask for revisions if required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.